Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Long live The Piv


Jeremy Piven is in Toronto.

Other pop culture references that might help you decipher exactly how I'm feeling:

- when Jake shows up to Samantha's door in Sixteen Candles
- when Edward Lewis climbs up the fire escape in Pretty Woman
- when Troy Dyer tells Lelaina Pierce that, "This is all we need. Coffee, cigarettes and good conversation" in Reality Bites

Namely, I'm crushing.

As Taylor Kaye said on Virgin Radio Toronto this morning, "I loved the Piven before there was Entourage... when he had more hair..."

The hair I care not, but I agree with the pre-Entourage ode. J'heart the Piven of the Cusack years, the Piv that made out with Paige on Ellen, the Piv that had the short lived [and yet beautifully witty] series "Cupid".

So if you have time this week, I encourage you to discover this Piven. Take a trip to your local B-l-o-c-k-busters and try to rent these babies:












Disappoint you, they will not.
Make you love the Piven more than I, they will not.
Make you have warm affection feelings towards the Piven that may rival mine, they will.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment