Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pitch Day

I predict it will involve some great work along with eating way too much (I tend to turn into some kind of food monster), no sleeping, star jumps dressed as a penguin and getting annoyed with the voice mails on Spotify.

For those of you who aren't lucky enough to know about (or have access to, Canada) Spotify, it's a great way to listen to music without paying and downloading. The ads are a draw back (the way they pay themselves)but all is forgiven when I feel the need to listen to Wuthering Heights at 2 am on a pitch night........
eJane

http://www.spotify.com/en/

2 comments:

  1. this is cruel!! I'm moving back just for Spotify!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is very helpful.Everyday your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new app :spotify premium apk this is great and enjoyable.Thanks for the awesome posts , please keep updated regularly.

    ReplyDelete