Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who's afraid of Britney Spears?

I am, I am, me, me, me!





Brit is back and scarier than ever. These photos are from the new Candie’s Ad Campaign for Fall/Winter 2009/10.

Britney, I love you, but I liked you better fat and bald. At least then you didn't look like a photoshopped version of yourself. Don't you remember writing Overprotected / Lucky / Piece of Me??!
Oh wait.
You didn't.

My advice? "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."
Damn the man and eat some chips!

More photos here.

3 comments:

  1. so true my friend, so true. I feel my love for britters is waining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo fake. She doesn't look like that. Even if she did it wouldn't be good. IIIKK She'll one day turn into David Guest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooop, I'm scared of the clothes too !

    Oh dear, it looks like the head doesn't belong to the body...and she looks 20 years older...She should sue them !!! :D

    ReplyDelete