Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Drewie & Drewia



I finally had the pleasure of watching Julie & Julia over the Christmas hols with my Mom. It once again confirmed to me that if I were to ever have a dinner party, Nora Ephron would be the guest of honor. And as most Rom Coms do to me, I suddenly decided I'd be an amazing chef after watching the film. So far I've microwaved two pizza pops.

Which brings me to the main point of this blog entry. No, I am in no way making postmodern tragic history and re-doing the Julie & Julia challenge. Instead, I am finding amazing recipes and asking others to make them for me.

Recipe #1 is the most amazing looking Banana Cake I've ever seen in my life. Posted by a man called Drew who worrisomely writes a blog called How To Cook Like Your Grandmother [i'm sexist], he had me at hello. I mean, the brown sugar buttercream frosting.

If you and I know eachother, please make it for me. If not, please enjoy it at home.

Full recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment