Thursday, February 18, 2010

Janes Abroad

I'm a sucker for a good pun.

I'm off to Paris in a week for an impromptu sojourn with le garçon, and I've started to cobble together my can't-leave-home-withouts because I love packing (and planning packing) almost as much as I love traveling. 

I've made the executive decision to bring ol' Rassy (my dad's 35 mm SLR that I've claimed as my own and named after Neil Young's mother) even though her light meter is busted and she takes up a quarter of my very small suitcase, because she takes the.coolest.pictures.ever. 



The rest of my suitcase will be reserved for all the dream outfits I put together for myself on Polyvore. If you've never heard of Polyvore before, you're welcome, in advance, for wasting so much of your future time.


Tourist
Tourist by thegouge featuring Forever21

I'm taking last minute must-see suggestions for the city of lights... except from you, Heather! I'm still transcribing your detailed notes.

A bien tôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment